An investment in a condo, cottage or house in Mont-Tremblant is an investment in your quality of life!
- Top 10 reasons to choose Les Versants Mont-Tremblant as your real estate agency
- Top 10 reasons to buy a property in the Mont-Tremblant region
- 3 costs associated with the purchase of a property in Mont-Tremblant
Les Versants Mont-Tremblant is a team of qualified, experienced real estate brokers whose mission is to assist you with the big decisions. When you work with us, you’re getting more than just an agent: you’re getting an entire team of professionals who are working toward a common goal: to find you the perfect property. Whether it’s undeveloped land, a woodsy or lakeside cottage, a sleek and modern condo or a house with lots of room for everyone, our aim is to make the entire process, from pre-purchase to after-sales service, as easy and fuss-free as possible. We work for you and with you. We chose to work in Tremblant for a reason: because we love it. And you’re looking at Tremblant for the same reason. We believe it’s a lifestyle choice and an investment that you will be pleased with for years to come.
Top 10 reasons to choose Les Versants Mont-Tremblant as your real estate agency!
- Values: We are ethical and transparent
- Teamwork: there is no competition between brokers; we all work together
- Local expertise: We specialise in the Mont-Tremblant region
- Experience: You enjoy the benefit of our more than 10 years of experience
- No pressure: Our selling style is the opposite of the hard-sell : we’re easygoing and there to guide you in the acquisition process
- Generous: We share information and opinions freely about the marketplace and properties
- Service: Boutique-type, personalised, attentive, exemplary
- Reputation: Established; we are justifiably proud of our client testimonials
- Social engagement: 24H de Tremblant, the Palliacco golf tournament, Ironman, and more.
- Real, friendly people: We enjoy wine, good food, and good times.
Top 10 reasons to buy a house, condo or cottage in the Mont-Tremblant region
- The mountain and its ski slopes are the most popular in the Laurentians and in eastern North America
- The beauty of Lake Tremblant – an expanse of purest blue
- Year-round activities: skiing, snowshoeing, golfing, swimming, hiking, climbing, running, cycling, Ironman competition, and soon, an Olympic pool
- Peace, quiet, nature: spa, scenic landscapes, wildlife, the vast Parc national du Mont-Tremblant, Domaine St-Bernard and more…
- Action and fun: the mountain, festivals of all kinds, restaurants, nightclubs and bars
- Simple values: family fun, health and fitness through an active lifestyle
- Services: major grocery stores, drugstores, SAQ outlets, boutiques of all kinds (art, crafts, fashion, decoration, etc.)
- An investment: an investment in real estate but also an investment that is useful and adds to your quality of life
- The Vivre Mont-Tremblant card (and its many benefits)
- Club des Montagnards membership card*
*Valid only with the acquisition of a mountain property.
- The cost of the property
- Notary fees (deed of sale, mortgage agreement)
- Transfer tax (also known as welcome tax)