Belvedere Estates, Mont Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
Nestled within the majestic Tremblant Mountains with breathtaking views of Lac Ouimet, Belvedere Estates has gained its reputation as one of the regions most exclusive resort communities. Only minutes from the award winning Mont Tremblant Resort, this development has achieved its success by creating masterpiece homes by using quality craftsmanship accompanied by simplistic architectural design.
When entering Belvedere Estates, massive stone pillars establish a distinguished sense of arrival. The Design Guidelines insure that this neighbourhood represents only the finest of homes in the area. All properties are serviced with underground electricity, and paved roadways. All homes have access to Lac Ouimet.
The inspiration of the architectural design of these country homes is from the ‘Arts and Crafts’. The primary influence of this 19th century movement is nature. Conceived to create harmony with a meditative charm, Belvedere Estates brings peace and tranquility to all who entered these ‘Arts and Crafts’ homes.
Availability includes 1.5 to 5 acres lots as well as exclusive estate homes.
Belvedere Estates property features:
- Astonishing panoramic views of Lac Ouimet and Tremblant Ski Resort
- Impressive stone entranceway
- Generous sized lots
- Underground utilities (power, gas and telephone) supplied to the property line.
- Hiking and mountain biking trails and direct access to the extensive cross-country trail network.
- Owners’ park with a long abandoned manor chimney that gives a mystic look to the surroundings