Nothing beats an experienced team to help you achieve your goal!
Les Versants Mont-Tremblant is a team of qualified and experienced real estate brokers who will make it their pleasure (indeed, their mission!) to help you. When you choose to work with us, you get much more than just an agent: it’s a whole team willing to devote themselves to your cause, whether you’re selling a condo, cottage, house or piece of land.
- 5 reasons to choose Les Versants Mont-Tremblant to sell your property
- 4 tips to help you be well-prepared to sell your property in Mont-Tremblant
- 4 costs associated with selling your condo, house or cottage
Contact us for a free estimate with no obligation on your part. We’ll evaluate the resale value of your home or property.
5 reasons to choose Les Versants Mont-Tremblant to sell your property in Mont-Tremblant
- Values: We are ethical and transparent
- There is no competition between brokers; we work toward the common goal of selling your property
- 80/20 results: We are in the minority of brokers who sell the most properties
- Communication: We assign one person from the team to keep you apprised of every detail of the process, at all times
- Service: Exemplary and personalised; we are proud of our client testimonials.
4 tips to help you be well-prepared to sell your property in Mont-Tremblant
- Choose the right broker; ideally, choose an agency whose agents work together as a team to sell properties.
- Two heads are better: set the market price with your broker
- Be organised! Prepare all necessary documents beforehand for your broker. These include the certificate of location, deed of loan, records of various costs, etc.)
- Get your home ready for buyers to look at it. Staging can make the difference! Remove personal effects, clear away clutter, make small repairs, beautify!
- Real estate broker: Broker’s commission
- Mortgage: Penalty for breaking the mortgage – check with your financial institution
- Notary: Although the buyer pays the notary’s fees, you will also incur certain charges, such as the release of attachment and other
- The land survey, if the current is no longer valid.